Friday, August 22, 2008

Tyler turned 2 today!






Tyler had a great birthday today. Nana & Papa brought him a birthday donut this morning. We spent the day at the pool at South End and then he opened presents and we decorated cupcakes. It is so funny how the last child seems to get the shaft. I was telling someone today that if this was Roxy's 2nd birthday everything would have been done the night before. The presents would have been wrapped and put on the table, the cake would have been frosted and their would have been Happy Birthday signs all over. Instead Tyler and his siblings made the cupcakes this morning and I wrapped the presents about an hour before he was to open them. Funny how priorities change over the years. Lets not let Tyler in on this little secret. He'll never know. I know there are mommies out there that can relate! Happy Birthday little Indian!

2 comments:

MARCHELLE www.CandyWrap.Jamberry.com said...

OH MY GOODNESS
I don't know what shocks me more...that TyTy is Two or that Sandi has a blog!!!! Let me think..., yup, I'm more shocked that Sandi has a blog!
Shocked but thrilled. Even though we live in the same city, I feel like your kids don't even know who Chelle is anymore :( That's o.k., these days Chelle doesn't know who Chelle is anymore!
Will totally add you to my blog list of friends!
SWAK

Edie Guess said...

i totally noticed that ty is EATING or has something he is getting ready to eat in all of the pictures except the last one!

I am equally shocked that you figured out how to blog!!! BUT so glad you did!