Tyler started preschool at Southwood Preschool in Torrance this year. He had been wanting to go to school ever since last year when we would drop the boys off and I would have to pick him up kicking and screaming all the way to the car. So I knew he would have no problem starting school. All weekend long if you asked him he would say "I going to my school!" So when we drove up he jumped out of the car and proudly headed to the door. He smiled for the pictures by the door of his classroom and jumped right in playing with the other kids. Never did he look back to see if we were there. The cool thing about his preschool all of the rooms have viewing windows where you can see them but they can't see you. So we stayed and watched him play with toys and take in his new surroundings. When we went to pick him up I had all of the kids with me and right after he came running up to me for a big hug he looked at Becker and Reef, pushed them away and said "beat it". Like this is my gig not yours. He loves having something of his own. What a big boy!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so excited that you are doing a blog. It makes it SO much easier to keep up with you. Maybe it will help YOU keep up wiht you. Your hands are sure full...what does the Bible say? 'Blessed is the man who's quiver is full.' Well, you must be BLESSED!!!
I think that is in Psalms 127 (but don't quote me, at the ver least it's in the 120's) luv ya!
Post a Comment